Nepal Special Tour
Nepal, the land of splendid nature and rich culture, awaits your exploration through its many different facets. Our Nepal Special tour gives you an opportunity to explore three different regions of the country, varying from the cultural hub of Kathmandu, teeming with fascinating ancient buildings, the breathtaking scenery of Pokhara and the Annapurna Range, and the vast, fertile forest of the Chitwan National Park in the Terai region. This remarkable trip will confirm that Nepal has much to offer.
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu. Reception at the airport and transfer to the hotel, with welcome drinks and a briefing about the tour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing covering Pashupatinath Hindu Temple, Buddhanath Buddhist Temple, Shyambunath Buddhist Temple(“monkey temple”), Kathmandu Durbar Square, the Living goddess Kumari, and Patan - the mediaeval royal capital. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 Transfer to Pokhara- a nature's paradise - by tourist bus, 2 hours boating on the Fewa Lake. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 Full day Pokhara sightseeing. Sightseeing in Pokhara covering the Fewa lake, the Devi' Falls, Bindiyabasini temple, the Mahendra cave, etc. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 Transfer to Lumbini by coach. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 Excursion to Tilaurakot (25kms to the west of Lumbini), the ancient capital of Kapilvastu, the Kingdom of the Sakya Dynasty in which Lord Buddha was born. Afternoon tour of Monastery Zone and the Lumbini Village. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07 Departure by tourist bus to the National park of Chitwan: 5/6 hours journey, with one stop on the way at little restaurant (food not included). Afternoon visit to jungle are and elephant breeding centre. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08 Elephant riding in the morning, followed by visit by jeep to wildlife reserve with specialized guide (to include rhinoceros). Afternoon visit to ethnic Tharu villages. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09 Early morning birdwatching followed by departure for Kathmandu by tourist bus. Arrival Kathmandu. Rest of day free for shopping and relaxation. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10 Early morning departure for Nagarkot, sunrise on Himalaya chain, then sightseeing at Bhaktapur. Return to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11 Optional 1 hour mountain flight (Everest flight). Otherwise departure to the airport for onward own destination.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis
• American / Continental breakfast
• Services of qualified local guides (English speaking or choice of your languages ) during the whole trip
• Arrival / departure & all tours by A/C / vehicle where possible
• Any kind of personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages
• Insurance cover
• Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc
• Any tips to drivers & guides, hotel staff, any meals apart from the ones mentioned above
• Domestic flight fare
• Monument entrance fee (sightseeing fee)
• International airport tax