Nepal Family Tour
Especially conceived for families with small children, our Nepal family holidays show you the marvels of the Himalayas with fun, excitement and discovery for the whole family. You discover the rich cultural heritage of the Kathmandu valley, enjoy the unsurpassed beauty of Pokhara and the Annapurna Himal, then take an exciting wildlife safari in the tropical lowland jungles of Chitwan. You will enjoy with hiking around Annapurna area.
Day 01 : Arrival at the airport and transfer to Hotel
Day 02 : Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu starting with world heritage sites: Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhunath, Budhanilkantha and Kathmandu Durbar Square and back to hotel
Day 03 : Sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur & Patan and back to hotel
Day 04 : After breakfast drive to Kurintar for Cable car fun and visit Manakamana temple have lunch in Manakamana cable car resort. Then after drive to Pokhara and transfer to hotel.
Day 05 : Early morning drive to Sarangkot to grasp Sunrise view from fishtail mountain and back to hotel and breakfast, afternoon sightseeing in Pokhara, evening time boating at fewa.
Day 06 : After Breakfast those who like can boat in Fewa or cross Fewa and then 45 minutes hike to go to World Peace Stupa. Superb scenery of Pokhara city, clear range of Fish tail and Annapurna Himal. Back to hotel for lunch. Drive to the Chitwan National Park, transfer to the lodge, and evening Tharu cultural show by Tharu community. Overnight stay at lodge.
Day 07 : During Breakfast Jungle Guide will brief you on jungle activities and Safari activities Include Elephant ride into the jungle for excellent game viewing, Jungle walk, Canoe ride. Sun set from Narayani River, overnight at lodge.
Day 08 : Early morning Bird Watching tour. After breakfast drive to Lumbini - The birth place of Lord Buddha. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 09 : Full day excursion in Lumbini. Birth place of Lord Buddha and various Buddhist monasteries. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10 : Fly/drive to Kathmandu. You will be transferred to Nagarkot, a scenic village famous for its views of the snow capped mountains. Overnight stay at resort.
Day 11 : View the early sunrise and the Himalayan ranges. After breakfast drive to Kathmandu. Afternoon shopping and relaxation, evening Farewell Dinner. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 12 : Departure
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- American / Continental breakfast
- Services of qualified local guides (English speaking or choice of your languages ) during the whole trip
- Arrival / departure & all tour by AC / Non AC vehicle
- Any kind of personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages
- Insurance cover
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc
- Any tips to drivers & guides, hotel staff, any meals apart from the ones mentioned above
- Domestic flight fare
- Monument entrance fee (sightseeing fee)
- International airport tax